| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tarfaya in April is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of H2O is deposited during on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Tarfaya are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:13 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:47.
- There are approximately 4:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tarfaya April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tarfaya, Morocco
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tarfaya:
- Casablanca, Morocco - 807.2 kms (501.6 miles) NE
- Safi, Morocco - 604.2 kms (375.5 miles) NE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 630.3 kms (391.7 miles) NE
- Essaouira, Morocco - 505.1 kms (313.9 miles) NE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 678.2 kms (421.5 miles) ENE
- Agadir, Morocco - 430.5 kms (267.5 miles) NE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 317.7 kms (197.4 miles) ENE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 479.6 kms (298 miles) E
- Smara, Western Sahara - 195.7 kms (121.6 miles) SE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 330.2 kms (205.2 miles) SSE